Are you feeling overwhelmed by what you need for baby? Lost at the thought of cots, prams, teethers and teets? Or, just not sure where to start with it all. Don’t fret, help is out there.
RELATED: 10 baby essentials every mum needs
Baby fairs are regularly held here in Singapore, offering mums and dads, both expecting and new, access to all things, well, baby and toddler. Local stores have stands showcasing the best baby products on offer. And, you’ll often find a range of baby services that you might be interested in too. From pregnancy photos to family health insurance and even your next car.
Guide to baby fairs in Singapore – what’s coming up?
1. 25th – 27th October: Baby Expo 11am – 9pm (8pm on Sunday) Where: Singapore Expo, Hall 5A Price: Free to public Highlights
- guarantees to be the lowest priced fair around
- deals on everything from high chairs, cots, strollers to toys, play mats, feeding necessities and clothing
- promises great promotions
- top exhibitors and sponsors include Cordlife, NUK, Johnson’s baby and NUK
2. 8th – 10th November Parenthood Fair 2013 11am – 9pm Where: Singapore Expo, Hall 5B Price: Free to public Highlights
- on-the-spot registration is available for Parent & child look-a-like and Sibling look-a-like contests
- goodie bags, discounts and promotions on offe
The benefit of a baby fair is that you will be able to see all the products you’ll need for baby all under one roof. The downside? You’re in for a tiring and long day, especially if you are pregnant or got the kids with you. It may be your first, but it won’t be your last. Read our ultimate survival guide with top tips on keeping it together and getting the most out of the baby fairs in Singapore!
Baby fairs in Singapore – do’s and don’ts
Read our top tips for baby fair survival on the next page…