I made this dish for my 9 month only baby. This Baby Led Weaning (BLW) recipe has less salt, no knorr cubes, no MSG, no instant mix. BLW is good for the entire family!
Ingredients for Scallop and Zucchini stir fry
1 medium zucchini
1 sliced yellow sweet pepper
1 cup baby spinach
1 medium carrot
1 medium onion, sliced.
2 teaspoons minced garlic
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat the cooking oil in a wok.
2. Sauté the garlic and onion
3. Add the scallops. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the sweet pepper, spinach, carrots & youngcorn. Continue to stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle some salt & pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!
Side note: Scallops can be swapped for Chicken or fish fillet.
For more on Baby Led Weaning, join our Facebook support group