Beef is an excellent source of iron, great for staying strong during your pregnancy and replenishing blood loss after your delivery. Beef is also good for mothers who are lactating because it can help restore iron deficiency. When combined with ginger, this easy-to-make beef stir fry offers great texture and delicious flavor to your taste buds for a yummy meal any time.
- 80g shredded ginger
- 100g tenderloin beef (sliced thinly)
- 1 tbsp hua diao wine
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp water
- Few sliced spring onions (to-taste)
- Marinate the tenderloin beef with 1 tsp light soya sauce and pepper.
- Heat up sesame oil and add shredded ginger. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add in garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add beef and stir fry until cooked.
- Pour hua diao wine and light soya sauce.
- Pour water in and stir until water has evaporated.
- Bring to boil with high heat.
- Add spring onions for garnish.
- Serve with rice or eat alone — enjoy!
Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!