Showcasing simplicity at its best, this recipe utilises a juicy boneless chicken leg for strong protein punches, while traditional soy seasoning provides savoury flavours. Honey balances meaty dishes with naturally beneficial sweetness, before sprinkles of pepper will tease your tongue with dashes of spice. Check out Lily Chua’s delicious boneless chicken leg recipe tonight!
Ingredients for Boneless Chicken Leg Recipe
- 1 pc boneless chicken leg with skin
- 1 tomato — sliced
- 2 pcs of garlic — chopped
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Sprinkle of pepper
Preparation for Boneless Chicken Leg Recipe
- Marinate the boneless chicken leg with seasoning for about 2 hours inside the fridge.
- Cover a small baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Set oven temperature to 190°C.
- Bake the chicken meat skin side up for about 12 min – 15 mins.
- Turn over the meat and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on serving plate. Pour the remaining sauce from tray over the chicken.
- Serve the boneless chicken leg on a plate with sliced tomato and some stir fried mushrooms, or serve with mashed potatoes.