Although commonly cooked, baked chicken remains one of the most popular meats during meal times around the world. A fusion of Asian flavours culminates in this aromatic baked chicken dish, with marinaded tender fillets in various sauces for tastes that include salty, sweet, and spicy sensations.
RELATED: Oven baked chicken recipe
A simple side dish of vegetables can be added to fulfil daily fibre quotas, as well as lend support to this zesty main meal. Cook up this spicy and fragrant baked chicken recipe for lunch or dinner.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs/breasts
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Korean hot chill bean paste
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the marinate ingredients together.
- Put the deboned chicken into a mixing bowl / Ziploc plastic bag. Pour the marinated over the chicken & mix well.
- Set aside for few hours or best overnight.
- Line an aluminium foil on a baking tray & spray with non-stick oil/vegetable oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg C. & bake for about 20-25 mins.
- Serve the baked chicken to your hungry family!
Let us know if you tried this baked chicken recipe in the comments below!
RELATED: Hidden toxins in a pregnancy diet