Packed with loads of antioxidants and vitamins, sweet tomatoes are an excellent host for minced beef or other minced meat. With a short preparation time of 10 minutes and cooking time of 15-20 minutes, your hunger pangs will fall quickly beneath cheesy flavours and crunchy corn. Try this twist stuffed tomatoes recipe with beef and corn, and let dinner begin!
- 3 tomatoes
- Minced beef or other minced meat
- Mixed herbs (eg McCormick brand)
- Some shredded Parmesan cheese
- Kikkoman soy sauce
- Some black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Some corn kernel
- Some margarine
- Preheat oven to temperature 200 C.
- Put about 150gm of minced beef into plastic bag.
- Add a little oil, mixed herbs, shredded Parmesan Cheese, a little black pepper and a little Kikkoman soy sauce into the bag.
- Mix all the ingredients inside the plastic bag.
- Cut open the tomatoes (about 2 cm from top) and scoop out the flesh.
- Put the corn at the bottom with some margarine.
- Scoop the meat mixture into tomatoes till the brim.
- Line a square pan with aluminium foil and spread a little olive oil onto pan.
- Place tomatoes onto pan and bake about 15 – 20 mins.
- Serve this stuffed tomatoes recipe to your hungry family!
Let us know if you try out the stuffed tomatoes recipe in the comments below!
Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!