Soothe your tired bodies, mums, with scents of steamy goodness from a smooth and rich tomato soup. Topped with a dollop of cream, cheese and oregano, nutritious bright red soups administer various vitamins while fighting off cancer, heart disease, and other unwanted illnesses. Try our simple to make cream of tomato soup recipe and unwind.
- 2 cans Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 can Nestlé cream
- 1 can water
- 1 slice Kraft cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozarella
- Mix tomato soup, water and Nestlé cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sliced cheese and ½ cup of the shredded Mozzarella.
- Increase heat to high and boil for five minutes.
- Reduce heat and stir for additional two minutes. If consistency is too thick, add water.
- Sprinkle with oregano and if you want, you can serve this tomato soup recipe with a warm bun.
RELATED: Spicy baked chicken recipe
Let us know what you think of this tomato soup recipe in the comments below!
Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!